Adapted from Danielle Walker
SERVES: 30 small pancakes
- 9 large eggs
- 3/4 C milk (dairy or non-dairy)
- 4 tsp vanilla
- 3 tsp almond extract
- 4 tsp xylitol honey
- 6 tb coconut flour
- 1 C blanched almond flour
- 1 ½ tsp baking soda
- 2 tsp salt
- Butter or coconut oil for the pan
- Add sugar-free chocolate chips!
- Incorporate the wet ingredients, beating the eggs until they are well beaten and slightly foamy.
- Combine the dry ingredients in a separate bowl.
- Incorporate the dry ingredients into the wet. Whisk well until combined.
- Oil the pan and pour about a 1/3 cup of batter per pancake.
- Flip the pancake over, and cook for another minute until the pancake has fluffed up an feels firm.
- Eat immediately or store for the next morning.