The cupcakes are an amazingly dense and fudgey kind of chocolate brownie. It’s a virtually flourless recipe. The chocolate cashew icing was sugar-free and dreamy as can be! Yum!
8 oz. sugar-free chocolate bar, like Lily’s
1 1/2 oz. (3 squares) unsweetened chocolate bar
10 tbsp. butter 1 1/2 cup Z-sweet (granulated)
6 tbsp. flour
3 tsp. vanilla
1 tsp. cinnamon
1/4 tsp. salt
4 whole eggs
2 egg yolks
2 oz. semi-sweet chocolate chips (Lily’s makes these as well!)
1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Butter cupcake pan.
2. Melt sugar-free (or semi-sweet if you have to) chocolate bar, unsweetened chocolate bar, and butter over low heat.
3. In mixing bowl, mix Z-sweet, eggs, vanilla, cinnamon and salt until blended.
4. Add flour until just mixed.
5. Add the melted chocolate to the remaining ingredients.
6. Add chocolate chips.
7. Bake 18-22 minutes. Tops of cupcakes should look done, but toothpick inserted should come out with streaks of chocolate
2 cups raw cashews
3/4 cup water (more when needed)
unsweetened cocoa powder
**This is an imprecise formula. Just keep adding/mixing in Vita-Prep until you get the taste and consistency you want.