1 large head of cauliflower, grated
2 large eggs, lightly beaten
1 cup grated parmesan cheese
½ cup almond flour
Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper
Italian Seasoning (to taste)
- Line a rimmed baking sheet with parchment paper, and preheat oven to 425ºF.
- Grate the cauliflower using a food processor.
- Roast the grated cauliflower until caramelized on top. Remove and cool. Drain water with cheesecloth.
- Mix the egg, add the cauliflower, parmesan cheese, almond flour, Italian seasoning, and salt and pepper. Once combined, pat into a 10-inch round on the prepared pizza pan or into individual shapes on parchment paper. Spray lightly with nonstick spray and bake for 10 to 15 minutes, or until golden.
- Top the pizza as desired and bake for another 10 minutes.